20091124

Mind Game





By the same people who made Tekkinkonkreet, this movie grabs you right from the beginning with its crazy, bizarre, unique visuals and storyline. As an artist myself, I almost felt intimidated with the sheer talent and imagination of the people who made this. Personally, the movie tapped into many dreams, thoughts & beliefs on life that have always been tucked away deep in my conciousness from my childhood; the type of stuff that tends to come out in dreams. The overall message of the film is about the true meaning of life itself, letting go, and the power of the mind. There are certain scenes in it that are just pure genius, literally leaving me breathless. No movie has ever done that to me and I can quite easily say it's now my personal favourite movie of all time. It's just some next level shit.... Watch it!